New hammers for Hamilton school piano

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Wed, 23 May 2001 21:31:32 +0200

Farrell... (why does that name remind me of some eastern european one ring
circus...? grin) I see we are in agreement on yet another issue... wow !! thats
three in one month !.. I havent seen a Baldwin Hamilton I liked in the last 75
years... and I am not even 50 yet.. Still... I wouldnt call them the worst
things I have ever seen.  You guys probably never ran into an Etude, or a
Westfallen. Wonderfull things... pull them out of the box and the soundboards
start cracking up. I saw one where 2 hours after pulling in out of its plastic a
couple ribs litterally exploded... what a noise.... Hamiltons are not my
favorites... but you guys aint seen nothing... oh yea..... you had something
called a Jarsper or something like that a few years back...

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.