Hammer Staples

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Thu, 24 May 2001 16:49:18 +0200

Hi Brian... I suspect you are probably closer to being right then the
suspicion that the staples help much.. Certainly they are of help for the
time it takes for the glue to set 110 percent up... but after that.... I
wonder..

I too have seen hammers that have pulled away from the molding... and always
they have the staples in... probably because pulling them is not allllll that
usual.. at least over here.

Still...all that... and for that matter points of view to the oposite is more
speculation then fact.. What I was wondering is if there has ever been any
real study or documentation concerning what real risks there are when hammer
staples being removed.

As to Davids reply.... sometimes if you cant loose enough weight any other
way (and assuming the situation dicatates that you do)  ..... what do you do
?...

I am faced with this prospect now...and am just wondering if anyone knows
anything for sure.