colored type, was Re: health savings account was Re: health insurance

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Fri, 25 May 2001 09:45:46 -0700

    Hi Wim,
    Once in a while I'll get parts of a letter that got colored print on =
it, sometimes the whole letter is colored. A couple of times people who =
got one of my messages said the background was black and the letters =
were blue. I couldn't figure out why, but I think I know now.
    If someone is sending mail with a particular font, instead of plain =
text, and it's a font that you don't have on your machine, your computer =
will try to make "guesses" as to how to display it.=20
    Since then I make sure that I either send in plain text or use a =
font which is sure to be on everyone's computer.

Kevin E. Ramsey
ramsey@extremezone.com=20
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Wimblees@AOL.COM=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2001 5:36 PM
  Subject: colored type, was Re: health savings account was Re: health =
insurance

  In a message dated 5/24/01 3:34:46 PM Central Daylight Time,=20
  laura257@chicagonet.net writes:=20

  This has absolutely nothing to do with insurance, but something weird=20
  happened with the message. The first part of Laura's message, up to =
where it=20
  says "...frequently denied," came across on my screen in blue. Then =
from "Now=20
  I pay..." it came across in black. Anyone know how this can happen? I =
didn't=20
  do anything different, and it is the only message that has ever =
appeared this=20
  way. Laura, did you do something different?=20

  Willem=20

    This could very well be the case for any insurance I get, even when =
I was=20
    paying almost $900 a month for me and my son my claims were =
frequently=20
    denied. Now I pay half that and almost $300 a month goes into the =
Savings=20
    account, less a $3 a month fee. =20