Lindner Piano

J Patrick Draine draine@mediaone.net
Fri, 25 May 2001 16:56:38 -0400

>   There is nothing you
>  > can do with these - I always refuse to service them
>>  now - I've had so many difficulties in the past.  As
>>  far as I know you cannot get any parts for them.  The
>  > original factory went bankrupt (and good thing too!)

A lady about a quarter mile away from me just acquired a Lindner --
it was on the sidewalk waiting for trash pickup (or the first naive
person with a truck).

IF there were a source for the shattering plastic key hinges, and
plastic damper flanges, I *might* try to help out this music starved
neighbor, but it looks like she's out of luck!

Patrick Draine