Your choice, please

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Fri, 25 May 2001 20:10:06 EDT

In a message dated 5/25/01 4:06:46 PM Central Daylight Time,
cedel@supernet.com writes:

> I suspect the last guy charged a lot less than I do, and I got a letter
> recently from the business manager asking all about my pricing.  I don't
> blame him for that, although I wonder if I'll lose the schools to someone
> cheaper.

Clyde

You might want to write this guy a letter explaining what you just told us.
Perhaps he can look beyond just this year's budget, and see that good
maintenance, which might cost a little more in the short term, will mean
pianos will last longer, and won't have to endure costly repairs, and/or
replacements, in the long term.

Willem