(spam?) Interesting piano for sale

Susan Kline sckline@home.com
Sat, 26 May 2001 07:06:53 -0700

Hello, gentle pianotech listers ---

I was contacted by a woman in Eastern Oregon who has an interesting
old upright for sale. I haven't been over there to see it, but it
sounds pristine, intact, etc. She even has the original book that
came with it.

It was donated to pay for a youth trip (religious and humanitarian
in nature) to Brazil, and she reached me hoping to find a good
way to get the word out about it. You can find the details about
the youth mission (helping AIDS infected children ...) by linking
to her website from the EBay page.

I sent her names and phone numbers from her area, which luckily
worked out well for her.

If you have any customers who might be interested in a
5-pedal Wing & Sons upright in an excellent state of preservation,
you would be doing her a favor to send them on to the EBay page
she just set up.

<thanks> Susan Kline

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1433841774