health insurance

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Sun, 27 May 2001 02:50:38 +0200

Jay Mercier wrote:

> Just taxed heavily beyond belief?
>
> Jay Mercier
> Glenwood, MN

Heavy taxes... yep.... no sense in trying to cover that fact.... funny tho how
Norwegians still have more to spend then virtually everyone else on the
planet....

One way or the other.... a health system costs lots and lots of money. Both the
private system in the US, and the "socialized" systems in other places have
their advantages and disadvantages. In the end most all evens out one way or the
other. I just like the particular way things even out here better then there.
Personal taste.