Hammer Staples

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Sun, 27 May 2001 18:52:10 +0200

I have tried the dremel method. And I agree it is very fast. But if you slip for
even a millionth of a second... whoopss..grin.. I just could never get the hang
of that method. Wish I could to as it leaves a really nice "finish" to the felt.

I've tried just about everything... and ended up with my 4 hour one hammer at a
time method. Some folks get this done in an hour or so... some two, I suppose I
am one that takes longer them most. But in the end its getting the result you
want that counts.

Schaff used to sell this little fitting for the mototool that was made for this
job. I wonder if they still do ?

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.