Free Rife Generator... sort of piano related

joe2332 joegum@webtv.net
Mon, 28 May 2001 00:03:27 -0400 (EDT)

    There is a free Rife generator available for download at <
cat007.com/rife1.htm >.  (This version uses sound waves and resonance to
treat illness.)  It's basically an audio frequency generator.  I thought
it might be of some use to any experimenters on the list.
Two things though....                                 First, I haven't
verified the accuracy of the frequencies generated.  When a some one I
know with a real computer downloaded it, I was Veritunerless and
forkless.                                                      Second,
don't forget...  Once the program is running,  you need to follow the
DIRECTIONS PROVIDED IN THE PROGRAM to turn it off.   -Joe G.