Palm Nailer

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Mon, 28 May 2001 11:25:13 -0400

I have used the Senco brand for a while now and it has given me good service. I
can't compare it to the others since I don't know much about them. I would
suggest that you look over the features of each one and do what you would do if
you were buying anything else .... plunk down the MC and hope for the best!
Seriously, weigh the cost with what you plan to use it for and decide if top
dollar is necessary for occasional use or do you really need to feel the quality
of a top notch tool in your hand .... like I do , most of the time.  :)

Greg

--
Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté