Palm Nailer

Iñaki Coello coello@pianored.com
Mon, 28 May 2001 09:08:37 -0700

I asked to Helmut Abel for refelt my former Pianola Steck hammers. The result is amazing: is a very well done work. It sounds so good and nice. The hammers were sent back to my workshop in just 2 weeks
The felt is first quality,
I had see some S&S from Hamburg grands with Abel hammers directly fro factory, as well as Renner ones in others. In the past S&S ordered hammers to both companies.
I recommend then to you with confidance.
Iñaki Coello Gómez
Valladolid. Spain

Pianos en la Red?  ->  http://www.pianored.com
E-Mail Gratis?  ->  http://www.pianored.com/email