health insurance

Carl Meyer cmpiano@home.com
Mon, 28 May 2001 11:28:35 -0700

Terry,  I'm sorry I didn't have any more tangible advice to help you with
your health insurance problem.

I guess I will pull in the bait since they're not biting anymore and my
fishing license has just expired.

Please indulge me for just these few last words

The list may be interested to know that the positive private posts I've had
exceeded the poison darts.  It seems there are more closet conservatives out
there than I thought.

I'll quit beating this dead horse since it seems like a large number of
world citizens are uncomfortable and threatened by the idea of freedom and
its related responsibility.  They choose to live in a nanny state and trade
freedom for what they think is security.  Now I'm more than happy to support
their right to make those decisions.  I just wish they could tone down their
evangelistic fervor in trying to prevent  us from making the decision to
embrace what they have rejected.

Yes, that's my final answer!

Carl