hammer shanks

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Mon, 28 May 2001 21:35:30 +0200

Lots of factories sort their shanks by the sound they make, and some even
file shanks to conform to some frequency. I have been curious about this
kind of thing  for quite some time, but have never managed to find out much
about it. Hammer shank voicing I have heard this procedure called.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.