Damper Guide Bushing Problem

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Mon, 28 May 2001 19:44:02 -0500

>Terry,
>
>It might pay for you to get in touch with Roger Jolly.
>I understand he has a range of denim for those difficult piano situations.
>(Pedal or trapwork bearings wasn't it, Roger?) :)
>
>Graeme Harvey
>New Plymouth
>New Zealand.

Hi Graeme,
                  Yes it was denim, and I used it for bearing material in
lieu of woven felt, for pedal axles on a Samick grand.
It was the iron on patch kind, and it would work well for the application
that is being asked about.
Cut and taper to size, heat the damper wire and iron it on to the inside of
the hole.  mmmmmmmm maybe worth a try, and no mess.
Getting excited about seeing you in Oct.
Regards Roger