Health insurance

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Tue, 29 May 2001 23:25:20 -0700

Carl Meyer wrote:
    "The "large number of world
citizens"  I was referring to in my first paragraph includes a lot of U. =
S.
and Californian citizens. "

    I know Carl, I used to live in the land of fruits and nuts, and =
finally decided to emigrate to America. Here, we have to be on guard for =
the large number who seem to want to move to Arizona and create the same =
mess here. At least here we've got electricity, and are not asking =
anyone to give it to us at below market value. ( I sold my electric =
utility stocks years ago)

Kevin E. Ramsey
ramsey@extremezone.com=20