Hoax buster web site

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Thu, 31 May 2001 00:31:02 +0200

Hello

Nice French "official" site at :
http://www.hoaxbuster.com/hliste/liste2.html (in French)

or in english
http://urbanlegends.about.com/science/urbanlegends/library/blxatoz.htm .

I received one today by fax ...

Isaac OLEG

I received a mail from DANAIR, they agree to ship to France a palm nailer.
Thank you for all the info. I did not understood the difference between 8/16
& 16/16 . Is it about the collar (or tip) aperture size ?

I have a standard 3/4 " hose connector.

ANd yes, Abel send me a nice job with re-felted S&S hammers, it could be a
good solution for begin of the century pianos. More recent S&S ask for
harder hammer than what I get, but the felt is good under the needles, and
the shape is very nice. The wood inside is less pointed because they have to
sand it. The underfelt remains the S&S color. It is a cheap repair (will not
use it on my "C") but can certainly help. Renner Germany do the same job too
as they can do new hammers at the model.

Regards.

Isaac OLEG