It gets worse

Tom Servinsky tompiano@gate.net
Thu, 31 May 2001 07:04:54 -0400

Does this mean I won't get the $280 they owed me to install a new =
warranty set of hammers on their infamous Baldwin Hamilton piano.  I've =
been patient though now I'm ready to right this one off.  It's only been =
3 months since the work was completed and invoice sent.
>From the bottom of my heart....good riddance Baldwin- you got everything =
you deserved.  Take a good product and run it into the ground and ignore =
all the warning signs. Is any talking sabotage?
Tom Servinsky, RPT
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Robert Goodale=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 12:53 AM
  Subject: Re: It gets worse

  Billbrpt@AOL.COM wrote:=20
    Baldwin Piano & Organ Co. Announces Intent to Reorganize Under =
Chapter 11 of=20
    The United States Bankruptcy Code

  No suprises here. I think the writing is on the wall, the company is =
obviously out of operating cash.  I heard a rumor recently, (just a =
rumor, no confirmation), that Baldwin was unable to complete one of =
their payrolls.  Unless there is a huge turn around, (and I mean huge), =
I don't see much to be enthusiastic about.  Farewell Baldwin and thank =
you for a great 140 years.  Rest in peace, you will be missed.=20

  Thank you Bill for the update.=20

  Rob Goodale, RPT=20
  Las Vegas, NV=20