It gets worse

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Thu, 31 May 2001 07:54:28 -0500

> From the bottom of my heart....good riddance Baldwin- you got everything you
> deserved.

The facilities are there, "all" they need are people who have some idea how to
run a business, how to build pianos, and who actually care about both. The
body's there, it just needs a brain. I'd hate to see Baldwin die of cumulative
incompetence and greed. Seems like a stupid waste of potential when competence
and greed work so well together.

>  Is any talking sabotage?
> Tom Servinsky, RPT

Incompetence + greed is a far more effective industry killer in the long run
than sabotage. There is an inexhaustible supply of eager participants.

Ron N