my tuning clientele

Brown, David dbrown@tri-city.org
Thu, 31 May 2001 13:15:18 -0500

My dear colleagues,

I am a tuner in the Kansas City metro area and have taken a job in
Indianapolis.  My tuning was a 2nd job, as I was primarily a church
choir and school choir director.

However, I do about 6-7K worth of business each year.  Would there be
anyone out there in the Kansas City area who would like to assume my
clientele?  I'd be interested in selling my clientele database to a
reputable and interested tuner/technician.

Please contact me at (816) 350-2416 if you are interested.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Dr. David S. Brown
dsbbrown@juno.com