It gets worse "ONLY BECAUSE OF ...

Jon Page jonpage@mediaone.net
Thu, 31 May 2001 17:39:03 -0400

At 04:11 PM 05/31/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>Yeouch!
>Is one of us having a bad day at the office?? A*******s like me will
>graciously accept your apology when you're feeling better.
>
>Good lesson in learning to "think" before hitting that "Send" button, eh?
>
>Roy Ulrich

Yes, thinking is a good idea. You will find that in venting such as this,
the frustration is expressed in the writing
not necessarily in the sending.  I have written many sharp replies and have
deleted them after proof reading them.
I said what I needed to say, people didn't necessarily need to hear what I
needed to say.

I hope Brian is not feeling the crunch of the company's woes which
compelled him to post to the list.

Cheers,