sequencing with the SAT

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Tue, 01 May 2001 15:22:15 -0900 (PDT)

Hi Phil:

I see someone else answered your question about sequencing first. I
thought I would add just a little.

Yes, you can go up above page 198 to view if you have input the correct
sequence. You have already discovered by now that you must use the note
switch to advance through the sequences since the autostepping does not
work for that procedure. It does not work for that procedure on the other
tuning instruments. The SAT does however have the advantage of being able
to use a foot-switch or a thumb-switch. The others do not.

Yes, one can overwrite the Baldassin-Sanderson two octave sequence, but
you could also just use another sequence page if you wish to use a
different sequence.

Jim Coleman, Sr.