ET- Expanded Temperament..kinda long.

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 05:56:03 -0400

Richard Moody said:

> <|Then I play D4-G4-A4 simultaniously..if this is sounding smooth,
>
> It helps to list the bottom note of the interval or chord first.  I think
> you mean
> G3-D4-A4.

..no..I meant what I said. Why do you question that?..no one else did.

> <|it's the G#3-C4 third..that tends to be fast if I have a 'mistake'
> somewhere |
>
> Not to  nit pick but there should be an agreed on format for naming
> intervals.

..yes..I actually thought about that one for a moment before I wrote it..I
am use to naming the black keys in flats, not sharps. But since working with
and learning piano technology, it is more common to call the black keys in
sharps..nit pick all you want with the others....

Phil