THE SOLUTION FOR TERRORISM... Here's the Answer

Mon, 01 Oct 2001 13:48:52 -0500

At 11:20 10/01/2001 -0700, you wrote:

>>Subject: Here's the Answer

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician -mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
Luther College, 700 College Drive, Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045
Voice-(563)-387-1204  //  Fax (563)-387-1076(Dept.office)
=== Note new area code === obligatory 1 December 2001  ===

"Reality continues to ruin my life." - Calvin and Hobbes