PTG business liability tool baillee insurance

Kent Swafford, RPT sec@ptg.org
Mon, 01 Oct 2001 18:33:52 -0500

This is a release from the PTG home office:

October 1, 2001

A few months ago, the SAFECO Program Division that provided customized PTG
business liability, tool and baillee insurance informed about 300 customers
that they would no longer be offering that program.

Jerry Kiser, our agent at Potter, Leonard/Olympic Insurance, immediately
went to work to find a suitable alternative and we are pleased to announce
he was able to place PTG with another division of SAFECO - American States
Business Insurance.  Our members will have the security of working with the
same, financially-strong company.

Features of this program include unique policies tailored to each individual
member, preferred rates and coverages, different limit options and direct
monthly billing from SAFECO Insurance Company.

The benefits of this program include individual policies not affected by
group claims (but taking full advantage of group rates), more convenient
payment options and support through our representatives at Potter,
Leonard/Olympic Insurance.

Encourage both current SAFECO customers and others not covered through a
customized-PTG program to contact Potter, Leonard/Olympic for rate quotes
and coverage information.  Current SAFECO PTG customers will be receiving a
letter from Potter, Leonard/Olympic Insurance inviting them to participate.
Our buying power is always strengthened when we increase the number of
members participating.

For enrollment information, contact:
Jerry Kiser or Sarah McLean
Potter, Leonard/Olympic Insurance
PO Box 82840    Kenmore, WA  98028
PH:  (425) 486-4334    FAX: (425) 486-4681
(888) 455-7554