blacks

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 23:25:11 EDT

In a message dated 10/1/01 10:15:47 PM Central Daylight Time,
RNossaman@KSCABLE.com (Ron Nossaman) writes:

> Looking forward to it, Bill. Has the committee decided yet between the
> facilities in Mare Crisium, or those in Sinus Aestuum?

I wouldn't try to think that far in the future.  We should concentrate on
this year's agenda.  How about a class on ho C# and Db are the same note.
The next day, there'll be one on how D# and Eb are the same note.  They won't
get through the whole scale in one Convention but at least it'll be a start.

In about 10 years, they can start teaching how to spell intervals and why a
tooner should know how to do that.  Teaching the 4:5 ratio of contiguous
3rds, how to spell the intervals and actually having more than just a few
people even know what that means is about 20 years away.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin