Unwrapped ends of bass strings

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Wed, 03 Oct 2001 09:11:35 +0200

I dunnnooo Newton... the consistancy of the errors (course this picture
was a bit foggy) would make me think the problem had to do with
something other then the string maker. I mean how does a string maker
make so perfectly the same error on 20 some odd strings ?...

I aggree with Bob M... it looks like they were put on backwards... or
maybe the measurements got somehow reversed somewhere along in the
process..

Grin.. you sure you dont need a new pair of glasses ?? hehe

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.

--------------E3CBD5771A973F5E32361796