"Gay clientele" was RE: Erard Grand Piano

John M. Formsma jformsma@dixie-net.com
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 08:31:29 -0500

<< This particular nightclub catered to gay clientele ( as Jerry Seinfeld
said "not that there's anything wrong with that!"). >>

In our culture, homosexuality is considered by many an "alternate
lifestyle." However, until just a few years ago, it was rightly considered a
deviancy by psychiatrists. Though I come from a Christian background,
believing that God condemns sodomy, even a look at "natural law" reveals the
deviancy. 1) There are no "homosexual" animals. 2) Homosexual relations
produce nothing, while heterosexual relations produce something (as they
have been designed by God). 3) It revolts against the human anatomy. 4)
Every nation who approves of and is tolerant of homosexuality has been
destroyed. The list could go on, but I will not do that here. I would ask,
though, that you think logically about the mindset of homosexuality
(hedonism with absolutely no regard for a Creator and his design), its acts
(completely revolting, and dealing with "waste" areas of the body), and its
results (emotional as well as physical devastation, such as utter loneliness
and AIDS).

I am not a "gay-basher," but we as a society desperately need morality, as
well as logic and reason in this day of moral relativism. There is a
standard of right and wrong, and we should not be afraid of saying it.

Yes, I work for those who are homosexuals. Yes, they are people and
deserving of respect as fellow human beings. And, yes, they can be told what
they do is wrong and has eternal consequences.

Sincerely,

John M. Formsma
Blue Mountain, MS
PTG Associate, Memphis Chapter