"Gay clientele" was RE: Erard Grand Piano

Thu, 04 Oct 2001 18:44:13 +0200

Here Here Terry !! Well said indeed !! Hoof and Foot I dare say.... Lest we
forget that some people just plain enjoy the smell of...er.... well crap... not
to mention the sound of it. And it is their human right to do so I might add...
:)

RicB

--
Richard Brekne