Found A Steinway Picture frame leg

Tom Servinsky tompiano@gate.net
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 08:06:54 -0400

Dale,
Actually, it was me who mentioned James Reedeer.
Tom Servinsky,RPT
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: BEATRIX ERWIN=20
  To: pianotech=20
  Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2001 8:30 PM
  Subject: Found A Steinway Picture frame leg

   Dear List

    You know when someone starts a letter dear anything they're probably =
sucking up or they are trying to express heart felt sentiment. You guys =
bailed me out.
   Well I mean it . Thanks !!!!!!! to several of you who responded to my =
inquiry for one of these legs.( I only needed one) I believe it was =
Robert Moffet who suggested calling James Reeder of Lansing Michigan and =
he happened to have one of the beasts. I must say that he was totally =
helpful and the leg is in the mail.
    Thanks to all who responded
    Dale Erwin