Re. "Gay clientele" was RE: Erard Blah blah blah.

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart1@juno.com
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 17:47:33 -0500

This list, being neither a forum for theology, nor for social etiquette,
I wish folks would stick to pianos.  It's been my experience that many
biblicists who talk the loudest, walk the poorest.  So those who would
judge another as unfit for a place in whatever God's kingdom might be,
please remove the pole out of your eye before attempting to remove a
splinter from another's.
les bartlett
houston

On Thu, 4 Oct 2001 18:55:45 -0700 "Kevin E. Ramsey"
<ramsey@extremezone.com> writes:
>     Bill Schull wrote.
>
>     "Many of today's ethical challenges had not
> been dreamed of in Biblical times, "
>
>     Well, Bill, was the Scripture written by humans, or by Divine
> Inspiration? Do you not think that God could have anticipated our
> modern world? I suppose that, to you, the U.S. Constitution is also
> a document which is subject to modern interpretation as the need
> arises. In that case, all bets are off, and anything goes;
> Wheeeeeeeee! Let's go have some fun!
>

> Kevin Ramsey
> ramsey@extremezone.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!