divine inspiration

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Sun, 7 Oct 2001 00:08:10 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Kevin E. Ramsey <ramsey@extremezone.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2001 8:55 PM
Subject: Re. "Gay clientele" was RE: Erard Blah blah blah.

    Bill Schull wrote.

    "Many of today's ethical challenges had not
been dreamed of in Biblical times, "

Kevin Ramsey wrote......

    "Well, Bill, was the Scripture written by humans, or by Divine
Inspiration? Do you not think that God could have anticipated our modern
world? "

ric rites.....
    Whatever......it wasn't in English............

Kevin kontinues.......

 "I suppose that, to you, the U.S. Constitution is also a document which is
subject to modern interpretation as the need arises. In that case, all bets
are off, and anything goes; Wheeeeeeeee! Let's go have some fun!"

ricontinues....
    Legal discrimanation based on  gender preference is as
un-constitutional as legal discrimanation based on religious preference.
        ---ric