String rollers

Graeme Harvey gharvey@netsource.co.nz
Sun, 7 Oct 2001 19:59:50 -0000

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the warning..... we'll be well prepared. :)
Via freighter eh?... he'll miss the next few convention appearances if he
travels this way.

Cheers,

Graeme

Geez Graeme you have my sympathies! but Marie will make up for Roger or at
least try to. :-)
 Some things to keep in mind about Roger....
 He needs to be reminded that:
1. The English actually lost in our War of Independence.
2. Some people don't drink beer for breakfast.
3. Some people actualy like a high humidity.
4. The U.S. is not Canada's "Southern Province" and we grow our own trees
:-)

  Other than that Roger is mostly housebroken and a good profitable time
should be in the offing...if not send him home via freighter and we'll give
him a good talking to.......won't do any good but...........
Jim Bryant (FL)