Verdigris fix

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Sun, 7 Oct 2001 22:55:48 EDT

I always have a problem in disagreeing with a person I like and respect..this
particularly so on a subject where there is little 'acknowledged' 'provable'
fact.
 However on the subject of verdigris and lanolin I am going to have to
disagree.
My points will be interspersed with Will Snyders comments below.