Weird Frontweights

Mon, 08 Oct 2001 23:20:16 +0200

Ron Nossaman wrote:

> >Yes.... well all this is fine and dandy Ron and Del.... but if that results in
> >fluxuations in FWs of up too 15 or more grams in neighboring keys.... then
> >something is wrong and right here in River city.
>
> Why would it, and why do you think it has?

Hmmm... well asside from Ed Footes suggestion that this might be the result of
pattern leading...er.... no special reason...  grin..

No... seriously, I am not particularilly familiar with factory pattern leading
proceedures so I have no idea really how these actually work out. I am saying tho
that if (for whatever reasons) they or any other proceedure results in such varying
FW's, then something is wrong with the proceedure.

It would be interesting for me at any rate to hear from any of you just how
consistant FW's are from a Stanwood point of view when installed from a pattern
weighting scheme in a "typical" factory. Anybody have any experience on this line ?

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.