Piano Fiasco

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 23:21:50 EDT

In a message dated 11/10/01 10:20:30 PM, ramsey@extremezone.com writes:

<< She could have bought a new one for $19K, if she would have shopped
around, >>

Kevin;
 With the wholesale cost of C3s, plus shipping, being what it is any dealer
selling a C3 for that amount today would either be a non-stocking, sell it
drop shipped with no service even to include no set-up type, or likely be out
of business should the customer ever need service. The latest price list that
I have says the MSRP is 34,769...while I am sure that 'most' dealers would
work with a customer on that price............... it 'is clearly' not the
38,000 as advertised.
 The customer paid what was agreed to even though spurious information was
given her and that is a shame................. this goes on at all too many
of these Armory/University type sales and is not a unique event.....would
that we could do something to keep this from happening but.................
Jim Bryant (FL)