Lowell guage

Dale R Fox foxpiano@juno.com
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 15:39:27 -0700

Hi list,
	Does anyone still have the original lowell downbearing gauge
instructions ,  that tell what the scale markings are supposed to be
calibrated to?    For fun I went to the Baldwin class at Sparks and the
Baldwin people disagreed with Mr. Lowell as to the actual degrees that
the bubble markings corresponded to.  But I can't find my notes,

Thanks

Dale Fox
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.