Keytops

Carl Meyer cmpiano@home.com
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 11:26:14 -0700

I just scanned a couple of pictures that I'm going to send.
First here's the gadget I use to cut off the front of the key along with the
celluloid to make the finished key the same length.  I also believe the
height should be the same so that a minimum of key leveling is required.

Notice the trap springs to keep the sliding unit from having any slop.  The
black square is a magnetic base that squares the key before cutting.  The
block of wood prevents split out of the saw cut.  That was an after thought
that works very well.

Carl Meyer  Assoc. PTG
Santa Clara, California
cmpiano@home.com