keytops (Question)

Mon, 15 Oct 2001 21:13:31 +0200

Thanks folks for all the replies. I kinda misread some of the thread I think when I
posted the question, but I am glad I did. Lots of interesting stuff came out of it.

Kjell, you know I never even considered that changing white keys could influence
the distance between the tops of the black and white keys...??? Hmmm.... so many
things to miss along the path to learning about pianos eh ??.  I shall have to
think that one through for sure. Thanks.

And thanks again the rest of you for your many and varied replies. This list never
ceases to be a source of great pleasure and interesting reading for me.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.