order

Paul tunenbww@clear.lakes.com
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 10:14:11 -0500

David=20
Thank you for the explanation.

Paul Chick
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: David Love=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2001 10:58 AM
  Subject: Re: order

  Coloidal silica is an additive for epoxy (such as West System types) =
used for adding hardness and changing the viscosity.  With it you can =
conrol the viscosity to be anywhere from honey to mashed potatoes, =
depending on your need.  In this case I am using it for a bridge repair =
where I need to fill a void.  I usually use it with the microlite fiber =
material which adds strength.
  =20
  David Love
    ----- Original Message -----=20