A real Nut

Tue, 16 Oct 2001 23:26:03 +0200

List

Ok... perhaps someone is going to nail this one right away... but it
took me a bit to figure out. Still I got it in the end...

I was setting key dip today on my favorite Grotrian, been meaning to get
around to this for a while as the dip was waaay to shallow and had
caused some regulation creativity problems. (around 9.0 mm, perhaps even
a bit less). Anways I roughed em in around 10 mm zip and started doing a
few checks and right at the break between tenor and treble I ran into a
couple black keys that made this really loud clacking sound when played
hard.

So you tell me.... what was the problem and solution !

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.