A real Nut

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 17:56:35 EDT

In a message dated 10/16/1 9:35:42 PM, Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no writes:

<< Anways I roughed em in around 10 mm zip and started doing a
few checks and right at the break between tenor and treble I ran into a
couple black keys that made this really loud clacking sound when played
hard.

So you tell me.... what was the problem and solution !>>

Bottom of key key hitting the balance rail?  Front pins hitting top of key
mortise? back of  key hitting the underside of the whippen rail? Proximal
sides of jacks hitting the underside of the hammer flange?
That's a few of them..
Ed