Clarithromycin

Tvak@AOL.COM Tvak@AOL.COM
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 22:16:03 EDT

In a message dated 10/16/01 7:58:13 PM, cmpiano@home.com writes:

<< The

druggist is in the business of selling drugs, you know.  Which one doesn't

matter.  Push the most expensive one. >>

I hope you don't believe that.  People of integrity do exist.  I tend to
think that people who view the world as you do assume others have the same
value systems that they themselves have.  That's not a fair assumption.

In this case, the Clarithromycin was given to me by the doctor (sample
packets) and no sale was made at the pharmacy.  My wife is extremely allergic
to penicillin.  This pharmacist has on more than one occasion halted the
transaction in midstream due to the allergic possibilities.  Your rebuttal
would undoubtedly be that his motive was to sell her a more expensive drug.

Here in Lombard business relationships are often based on trust.  I don't
know what Santa Clara is like, but it sounds different from Lombard.

Tom Sivak