Bass string pattern

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 20:02:37 -0700

Hi David,
The last order I sent them, I was told they preferred the pattern right on
the strings, but if the dampers were still in, just let them know.  Why
doesn't your friend just call Danny and ask him directly?  After all, he may
have changed his preferences since any of us have ordered.  (I always feel
that asking the people involved directly is the best way to get the most
accurate answer!  :.))

jeannie

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
Associate Editor, Piano Techncians Journal
mailto:jgrassi@silverlink.net

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of David Ilvedson
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2001 9:18 AM
To: pianotech
Subject: Bass string pattern

List,

I have a question from another tech who is taking a pattern of bass strings
to send to GC.  He wants to know if it's OK to take it over the dampers?
The question is will this be OK with GC?  Of course he will write this info
on the pattern...apparently GC is a pain to deal with and he is concerned
about asking another question.  Any comments on dealing with GC?

David I.

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---