used ETD

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 00:22:34 -0400

John,
    Thanks for responding. Sorry to be evasive but I have no clue. I'm
not the buyer. Not too long ago i tried to sell my SAT  that had been
upgraded to SAT II with the memory and stuff and couldn't even get $300
for it. I gave it away. I'm not sure what my friends threshold for pain
:-) is but I'll be glad to ask or forward any mail to him. I hope this
helps.

Greg

--
Greg Newell