Spinet Checking and Damper Regulation

Patrick C Poulson pcpoulso@pacbell.net
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 12:42:43 -0700

Wim: Thanks for the answer.  These are all things that I normally do. I was hoping that there was some special tool or technique that someone knew that made this a less ornerous job.  Some things are just a pain in the neck about spinets - and there seem to be a lot of the little monsters up here in the Sierra foothills.  We also have an inordinate amount of square grands left over from the Gold Rush days, but most of the local tuners have given up servicing them at all. Patrick Poulson, RPT