more on this temperament thing

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 18:30:51 -0500

>>>I know it's not politically correct to say it, but I like ET, and the more
>E the better!!<<
>   I don't think there is anything politically incorrect other than
>condemnation of others that choose paths unlike our own.  I like ET also,
>just not for EVERYTHING.
>Thanks for the note.
>Regards,
>Ed Foote RPT

Now just a darn minute there Ed. I fail to understand how disagreement with
your view constitutes condemnation in a temperament discussion when it's
just a disagreement in most other subjects. These are opinions, not edicts.
It ain't physics, it's subjectivity, and I sure didn't read anything
remotely like condemnation there, for those choosing any sort of path at
all. Everybody can walk past the bell ringer without tossing a buck in the
pot if they so choose, without condemning anything at all.

Ron N