Knabe keyframe stop block felt (bingo!)

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 01:54:02 -0500

David, List,

Here it is, 2AM, and the light came on in my head while laying in bed
trying to go to sleep.

I get what you're saying now!

Modify the stop block by making it narrower approximately by the same
thickness of the felt I install, and I won't have to bother with changing
the spacing of the hammers, etc.

Great idea and time saver, David.  Thank you!

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731
Piano Technicians Guild