Patrick Poulson/Square Grands

Thu, 18 Oct 2001 09:03:48 +0200

While I agree in principal Joe, I gotta kinda think this is related to the facts
that there are not all that many left, and that those that are most often belong
to folks who are not willing to put out the neccessarry bucks to really maintain
them... tho perhaps this is changing just a bit.

I walk away from just about any job that needs lots of work the customer is not
willing to pay for.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.