Resume!!!

Daniel C Iannotti bluesdan@juno.com
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 13:10:19 -0400

I am from the Lowell Ma area and in search of full time work.
Will you please post this message for me.
Thank you.

                                                 I am available for full
time tuning work.
                                Please let me know either way if you are
interested in hiring. Thank you.

                                                               Daniel
Iannotti
                                                                146 West
St
                                                            Lowell, Ma
01850
                                                             (978)
970-0079

QUALIFICATIONS:
                                 12 yeare experience tuning all styles of
pianos in diverse establishments including in home tunings,concert halls,
arenas,schools & universities,churches, night clubs, resturants, hotels
ect...Within this time i have done concert tunings for such musicians as
John Tesch, Liza Minelli, BB king, Tom Chapin and the Boston pops
orchestra.
                                 Also on several different occasions i
tuned 26 pianos in a 3 day time period for the summer concert series
program where many different artists and music was preformed at Amhurst &
Adams colleges in western massachusetts.
                                  My years of experience as a multi
faceted musician allow me to have a good ear for tuning and an
understanding of what a tuned instrument should sound like.
                                   Great people skills and a great
attitude help me to leave satisfied customers.

WORK HISTORY:
1990-1999 ( Tuner/Tech, Music Mall of Chelmsford)  Tuning and repair work
done in numerous homes and professional establishments.Also performed in
store tunings and taught piano and guitar lessons to students.

1989-Present ( Self employed Tuner/Tech)  Tunings and basic repairs done
for in home and buisness clientel accumulated over the years. Many
through word of mouth.

EDUCATION:
1988-1989                 Attended North Bennett St School in Boston, Ma.
graduated in
                                1989 and was awarded a certificate in
basic pianoforte technology.

REFERENCES:         Chaz Doughty, Music Mall of Chelmsford        (978)
452-5544
                                   Jennifer Evans, client.    (978)
470-3220
                                   Evan Goodrow, local musician.   (978)