relief

Doug Atkins ATKINSD@cedarville.edu
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 16:58:05 -0400

Recently I started an exercising on a par fitness course. This is an
outdoor course with 15 different calisthenic to perform at various
stations along the path. You can either run, jog or walk between
stations, your choice, then stop and do a variety of stretches or
muscle strengthening exorcizes.
 The reason for this note is that after doing this regularly for a few
weeks I have noticed a lot less lower back pain and stiffness in my
arm that I use to play the notes while tuning. has anyone else had
this same kind of experience, not with a par fitness course, but with
exorcize on a regular basis?

Doug Atkins
Piano Technician
Cedarville University
937.766.7566
atkinsd@cedarville.edu

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="MSHTML 5.00.3019.2500" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="FONT: 8pt MS Sans Serif; MARGIN-LEFT: 2px; MARGIN-TOP: 2px">
<DIV>Recently I started an exercising on&nbsp;a par fitness course. This is an
outdoor course with 15 different calisthenic to perform at various stations
along the path. You can either run, jog or walk between stations, your choice,
then stop and do a variety of stretches or muscle strengthening exorcizes.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;The reason for this note is that after doing this regularly for a few
weeks I have noticed a lot less lower back pain and stiffness in my arm that I
use to play the notes while tuning. has anyone else had this same kind of
experience, not with a par fitness course, but with exorcize on a regular
basis?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Doug Atkins<BR>Piano Technician<BR>Cedarville
University<BR>937.766.7566<BR><A
href="mailto:atkinsd@cedarville.edu">atkinsd@cedarville.edu</A></DIV></BODY></HTML>